Monday, August 8, 2011

Just had to share!

Wow, it has been awhile since my last post!  The summer has just flown by, and I am finding it hard to believe that in just three weeks, our little man, Carter, will be starting Kindergarten!  I have such mixed emotions about that.....

We've finally had a bit of warm weather here, and Carter has been out enjoying his bike and running around with his cousins.  Often when he wears his bike helmet, his hair gets totally soaked with sweat.  Yesterday, I commented on the salt crystals all over his face, and hairline.  (This is common with Cystic Fibrosis...to lose a lot of salt.)  As I was brushing them off a bit, he asked me in total seriousness..."mom, do you see any pepper?"  Oh, he gave me a good laugh :)

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...