Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weight Watching Wednesday - Week 13

Well, again, stayed the same.  I've decided, to take a break from posting WW Wednesday for awhile.  I am about to plunge headfirst into fundraising season for Great Strides...that will come first for the next 3-4 months.   Don't get me wrong, I still plan on trying to get back on track.  This has helped me lose 8.5 pounds, which made a great difference already!  However, I just don't want to waste precious fundraising time, posting about this when it does not seem to be working for me at this time.  So, here is my final post on my weight loss battle for awhile.  To see how and why this whole weight thing started, check out Week ONE.

Week 13

Pounds to lose: 6.5
Pounds loss this week: 0
Total pounds lost: 8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...