Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weight Watching Wednesday - WEEK TEN

Remember how surprised I was last week when I stepped on the scale?  Well, my scale must have been in cuckoo land that day.  The next day when I weighed I was back up.  So, I am disgusted to report that according to what I reported last Wednesday, I am up two pounds, but in reality, I am the same.  I am really struggling since Christmas!!  I think I may have to threaten myself if I don't lose next week....maybe I'll have to throw myself in a snow bank wearing my bathing suit.

WEEK TEN!


Pounds still to lose: 7.5
Pounds lost this week: +2
Total Pounds LOST:7.5

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, why is it us moms gain weight, and our kids lose weight? UNFAIR!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...