Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weight Watching Wednesday - WEEK EIGHT

December 22...I made it eight weeks without gaining....until now!   I do plan to enjoy this Christmas week in moderation, and hope to get through until after New Year's without gaining much more.  We have skating and sledding on the "to do" list this week, which will hopefully help! So, next Wednesday, I will give myself a break and not post, but the following week....back on the band wagon!

(You can click HERE to see week one!  I've been doing this on my own, but as always, if anyone else wants to join me, let me know...I'd love some company!)

WEEK EIGHT!

Kim
Pounds still to lose: 7
Pounds lost/gained this week: +1
Total Pounds LOST: 8


Three days from Christmas, and we are all HEALTHY!  Thank you Lord!  Praying that all of you have a healthy and peace-filled Christmas too.  

1 comment:

  1. You've been doing great! Keep it up...maybe I'll join you in the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...