Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weight Watching Wednesday - Week 6

Click HERE to see what this is all about!


WEEK SIX!

Kim
Pounds still to lose: 7.5
Pounds lost/gained this week: -0.5
Total Pounds LOST: 7.5

Ugh...tough week with Christmas parties starting!  At least I still pulled off a little bit.  I had my first glass of wine in two years this past week...I sure enjoyed it!  No parties this coming week, so I really will have no excuse to not have a loss again next week.  (Except, I have to do a tiny bit of baking...)  I am feeling great!  I've dropped a size, and am fitting into a lot of my clothes again!

This morning, Carter has his last preschool before Christmas.  It is their Christmas concert this morning!  I can't wait to see how cute this is...pictures to come hopefully.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...