Monday, December 6, 2010

Those Darn Dark Circles.

Both my husband and I noticed today, that the dark circles under Carter's eyes are darker today.  What does this mean?  I am praying that he is not getting sick again.  Over the past few years I've come to associate it with his little body "fighting something."  I have no clue if that is right.  It is just one of those days where he 'looks' like a child with an illness....I HATE that so much.  My hubby actually asked me if there was a vitamin or something he could take to help with that.  Well, to my knowledge, no....but what do I know?  I am wondering if this happens with any other CF kids?  So today, I sent Carter for a nap...much to his dismay!  If he is fighting a bug, we are going to try all we can to squash it before it makes itself at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...