Thursday, December 9, 2010

Perfect Christmas Project for Carter!

Today we tackled a cool little baking project that was just right for Carter.  He had so much fun, and they turned out so AWESOME!  We are going to make these for all his little friends.  They are called Pretzel Hugs, and we found the idea on the Echoes of Laughter blog...one of my new favorite blogs for great craft and baking ideas!  (You can go there to get detailed directions!)

Once the Hershey Hugs were softened, he pushed red/green smarties into the Hershey hug to top them off.
Then I made a nifty label, and bagged them up!  The back of the label says "Made by:" and then Carter signed his name.  The first batch went to Grandma, but there are definitely more bags of these being made up in the next few days!  (If anyone else does this project, I am more than happy to email the tag that I made to you and save you some time:))  Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Can I get the tag ... This looks like something my daughters would like to do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...