Sunday, October 24, 2010

SUNDAY'S CYSTIC SITES



INTERESTING CF SITES that I've discovered this week...anything from news articles, to cool fundraisers, merchandise for CF, and so on.  Enjoy!

CF Skin wrinkling in water - This I found very interesting!  I've always wondered about my son's excessive skin wrinkling after he came out of his bath...

Flashmob - Came across this awareness event....this short video clip brought a smile to my face.

CF Trivia Game - Try your hand at a little CF trivia.

A Wish For Taylor  - This is not CF related...but it really breaks my heart and actually makes me thankful that my son has CF...a disease with hope for a cure in his lifetime.  This story about little Taylor is unfolding here in Edmonton right now...she has cancer...and has been given only 6 months to live.  Join the Facebook Group here.
It is amazingly awesome how people from near and far are pulling together to make this a special time for her family.
Watch a recent News Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...