Sunday, September 12, 2010

Learning to let go...THE BIG DAY!

Well, here it is again!  A totally frightening day for me tomorrow....the first day of a new season of pre-school for Carter.  It nearly kills me to leave him without my vigilent protection (or over-protection...whatever!).  Who else is going to monitor every cough, sniffle, and sneeze in the room...then shuffle him into a corner and cover him with hand sanitizer?
I've packed his supplies....hand sanitizer, enzymes, and water bottle...indoor/outdoor shoes, and clothes are laid out.  We'll need to be up by 6:30 to make it to pre-school for 9am!  That will cover one hour of treatments, breakfast, and getting ready.  Of course, with baby Jace to feed/dress etc, and myself....we should fly out the door just in time....if not frustratingly late!
Carter, on the other hand, is super excited!  He is so blissfully unaware of the concerns that are squeezing my heart tight with tension.  I am thankful for that.  He trusts...simple as that.  I should take a lesson from him...It is so hard to let go! 
As the wise saying goes..."Let go and let GOD"
So, I will be a brave trooper tomorrow...just like my brave little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...