Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Few of my FAVORITE things

Carter
I love when you say "I love you mom!" out of the blue
I love how you always 'need' a hug.
I love when you ask to be excused from the table and thank me for the meal.
I love your bright brown eyes.
I love how you always want to be blow-dried after your bath.
I love your total love for Pancakes!

Jace
I love your chubby little hands.
I love the twinkle in your eyes when you are about to smile.
I love how you screech when you are excited.
I love (even though I shouldn't) how you suck your little thumb!
I love seeing how much you adore your big brother.
I love your softness.

Just feeling the need to write about the things I'm loving about my little boys today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...